APPLICATION FOR DECEMBER 18-19, 2011 NURSE LICENSURE EXAMINATION (NLE)
The Professional Regulation Commission Baguio Regional Office is now accepting applications for the December 2011 Licensure Examination for Nurses (NLE). Deadlines are as follows:
1st Timers - October 21
Repeaters - September 16
For First-time applicants, requirements are:
1. Original and photocopy of Transcript of Records with scanned picture and remarks, “For Board Examination Purposes”;
2. Original and photocopy of Birth Certificate issued by the NSO in security paper. Submit a copy of Birth Certificate from Local Civil Registrar if NSO copy is illegible;
3. Original and photocopy of Marriage Certificate issued by the NSO in security paper. Submit a copy from Local Civil Registrar if NSO copy is illegible (for married female applicants);
4. Summary of Related Learning Experience (RLE) - Original copy
5. Records of O.R., D.R. and Initial Cord Care Cases – Original copy
6. Certificate of Authenticity to accompany the application for NLE ( available at PRC Application Unit)
7. Four (4) pieces recent passport-size colored pictures in plain white background with complete nametag;
8. 2011 Community Tax Certificate (Cedula);
9. One (1) piece window envelope with postage stamps worth Php9.00; and
10. Examination fee of P900.
For Repeaters, requirement is ANY of the following:
1. Report of Ratings;or
2. Notice of Admission; or
3. Official Receipt of the previous NLE application.
Applicants MUST APPLY PERSONALLY. Examinees are encouraged to apply early to avoid overcrowding. For processing in your locality/school, see our Schedule of Araw ng Propesyonal. NO extension of deadline.
Application form can be downloaded HERE