CERTIFICATE OF PASSING (CP) / CERTIFICATE OF BOARD RATINGS (BR)
|Certificate of Board Ratings (BR)|
|Certificate of Passing (CP)|
- Valid Professional Identification Card (PIC); If expired, present CLAIM SLIP of processed application for renewal of PIC;
- Original and photocopy of PRC documents to be authenticated
- Duly accomplished Request Form and any valid identification card (for examinees who failed)
- Other requirements stated above pursuant to Office Memorandum No. 2004-07 s. 2004
1. Secure Request Form from the Officer-of-the-Day at the Public Assistance and Complaints Desk (PACD).
2. Present Request Form and other required documents at Counter 1.
- For Certificate of Passing and Board Rating - Valid PIC
- For Certificate of Failure and Board Rating - Valid Identification Card
- For Authentication - Updated PIC, Original and photocopy of Certification of Passing or Failure or Board Ratings to be authenticated
DEPARTMENT OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS (DFA) RED RIBBON
1. Have your PRC Document/s for DFA Red Ribbon authenticated.
2. Submit authenticated copies of PRC documents for DFA Red Ribbon at Counter 2.
PRC Documents for Red-Ribbon:
a. Certificate of Passing (CP)
b. Certificate of Board Ratings (BR)
c. Official Report of Ratings (ORR)
d. Certificate of Good Standing (CGS) - must indicate an unexpired validity date
f. Professional Identification Card (PIC) - must be valid and with signature at the back
g. Certificate of Registration (COR) / Board Certificate (BC)
3. Accomplish DFA claim stub.
4. Receive DFA claim stub with Control Number and expected date of release. Date of release shall be seven (7) calendar days after date of receipt.
Registered professionals in good standing and with no pending legal/administrative case (pursuant to Regional Office Order No. Bag-2012-25).
- Valid/unexpired PIC; If expired, present CLAIM SLIP of processed application for renewal of PIC;
- Original and photocopy of PIC/BC to be authenticated;
- Payment of certification/authentication fee – Php75.00/copy; and
- One (1) piece documentary stamp per copy.
- Secure Request Form at Counter 8; Fill-out Request Form and indicate number of copies request.
- Present original copy(ies) and submit photocopy(ies) of BC/PIC to Regulation Processor for verification;
- After verification, give payment to Regulation Processor;
- Wait for name to be called for the issuance of requested/authenticated document(s)