(Reference: PRC Resolution No. 06-342 (A) Series of 2006)
2. Pay the Docket Fee (P235.00) and Legal Research Fee (P10.00) at the Cashier (Windows 5 & 6).
3. File the Complaint with the Legal and Investigation Division, Central Office or with the Legal Section, Baguio Regional Office.
4. On the basis of the filed complaint, the Commission or Professional Regulatory Board having jurisdiction of the case will issue within fifteen (15) days a summon requiring the respondent party to submit his/her counter- affidavit or verified answer to the complaint. Failure of the respondent to file his counter-affidavit or verified answer within fifteen days (15) from receipt of the summon shall cause the Commission or Board to issue an order of default and allow the complainant to present his evidence and render judgment on the basis thereof.
5. Hearings will be scheduled by the Regional Office. Postponements of scheduled hearing may be allowed provided the Commission or Board thru the Regional Office are notified within five (5) days prior to the day of postponement sought for.
6. All decisions, orders and further notices of the Commission or Board would be served through notices that shall be sent to all parties, by the Commission or the Board through the Regional Office.
DOWNLOAD PDF VERSION OF COMPLAINT FORM HERE