The Professional Regulation Commission Baguio Regional Office is accepting applications for the March 26, 2017 Board Licensure Examination for Teachers. Deadline for filing of application for new/first-time and repeater applicants is on January 20, 2017 (Friday).
For First-time applicants, requirements are:
1. Original and photocopy of Transcript of Records with scanned picture and remarks, “For Board Examination Purposes”;
2. Original and photocopy of PSA/NSO-issued Birth Certificate issued in security paper. Submit a copy of Birth Certificate from Local Civil Registrar if PSA/NSO copy is not legible;
3. Original and photocopy of PSA/NSO-issued Marriage Certificate in security paper. Submit a copy from Local Civil Registrar if PSA/NSO copy is not legible (for married female applicants);
4. Three (3) pieces RECENT passport-size colored pictures in plain white background with complete name tag (Last Name, First name, Middle Name);
5. 2017 Community Tax Certificate (Cedula);
6. One (1) piece documentary stamp with face value of Php15.00;
7. One (1) piece window envelope with postage stamp face value of Php14.00; and
8. Examination Fee of P900.00.
For Repeaters, requirements are item numbers 1, 3, 4, 5 6, 7 and 8.
Applicants are encouraged to apply this early to avoid overcrowding at the PRC Regional Office. To save on time and expenses, applicants may transact with the PRC personnel during the scheduled mobile outreach program posted at www.prcbaguio.blogspot.com. Applicants MUST APPLY ONLINE BEFORE proceeding to the Baguio Regional Office or in mobile outreach program venues by visiting www.prc.gov.ph or www.prcbaguio.blogspot.com and CLICK the Online Application System (OAS) link. Applicants MUST APPLY PERSONALLY. NO extension of deadline.