The Professional Regulation Commission Baguio Regional Office is now accepting applications for the March 10, 2013 Licensure Examination for Teachers. Deadlines for filing of applications:
• Repeaters – January 4, 2013
• New/First Timers – January 11, 2013
For First-time applicants, requirements are:
1. Original and photocopy of Transcript of Records with scanned picture and remarks, “For Board Examination Purposes”;
2. Original and photocopy of Birth Certificate issued by the NSO in security paper. Submit a copy of Birth Certificate from Local Civil Registrar if NSO copy is not legible;
3. Original and photocopy of Marriage Certificate issued by the NSO in security paper. Submit a copy from Local Civil Registrar if NSO copy is illegible (for married female applicants);
4. Three (3) pieces recent passport-size colored pictures in plain white background with complete name tag;
5. 2013 Community Tax Certificate (Cedula);
6. One (1) piece documentary stamp with face value of Php15.00;
7. One (1) piece window envelope with postage stamp face value of Php10.00; and
8. Examination fee of P900.
For Repeaters, requirements are:
1. Any of the following: Report of Ratings, Notice of Admission, or Official Receipt of the previous examination; and
2. Requirements numbers 4, 5 6, and 8.
Applicants MUST APPLY ONLINE BEFORE proceeding to the Baguio Regional office by visiting www.prc.gov.ph and CLICK the Online Application System (OAS) link. Applicants MUST APPLY PERSONALLY. NO extension of deadline.