APPLICATION FOR SEPTEMBER 25, 2011 TEACHERS EXAMINATION
The Professional Regulation Commission Baguio Regional Office is now accepting applications for the September 25, 2011 Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET) until the deadline on July 15, 2011.
For First-time applicants, requirements are:
1. Original and photocopy of Transcript of Records with scanned picture and remarks, “For Board Examination Purposes”;
2. Original and photocopy of Birth Certificate issued by the NSO in security paper. Submit a copy of Birth Certificate from Local Civil Registrar if NSO copy is illegible;
3. Original and photocopy of Marriage Certificate issued by the NSO in security paper. Submit a copy from Local Civil Registrar if NSO copy is illegible (for married female applicants);
4. Four (4) pieces recent passport-size colored pictures in plain white background with complete nametag;
5. One (1) piece recent 1x1 colored picture in plain white background with complete nametag;
6. 2011 Community Tax Certificate (Cedula);
7. One (1) piece window envelope with postage stamps worth Php9.00; and
8. Examination fee of P900.
For Repeaters, requirements are any of the following:
1. Report of Ratings;
2. Notice of Admission; or
3. Official Receipt of the previous LET.
Applicants MUST APPLY PERSONALLY. Examinees are encouraged to apply early to avoid overcrowding. NO extension of deadline.
For schedule of mobile outreach services and other pertinent information, log on to PRC Baguio Regional Office blogsite www.prcbaguio.blogspot.com.