I. PRC Baguio AVAILABLE PICs
click HERE to view the List of Available PICs for PRC Baguio.
- PIC and BC can be claimed personally by the professional or through a representative.
- If claimed by a representative, the representative must present a valid ID (with photo and signature) together with the professional’s Claim Slip and a Letter of Authorization.
- If Claim Stub/Slip is lost, the representative must also present valid ID of the professional (with photo and signature).
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO CLAIM
- If your name or license number does not appear in the list, your Professional Identification Card (PIC) may still be with PRC Central Office for processing. You may also verify with the Regulations Division at email@example.com
- If ID is already available, you can claim the same personally at Releasing Counter located at the 2nd floor, Monday to Friday (8 am to 5 pm) or through a representative who must present:
- Authorization letter
- Claim stub
- Your valid identification card with picture
- Representative’s valid identification card with picture.