How to Search?Choose a list to view and Press CTRL + F on your keyboard and enter your name.
I. PRC Baguio AVAILABLE PICs
click HERE to view the List of Available PICs for PRC Baguio.
RELEASING OF PROFESSIONAL IDENTIFICATION CARD (PIC) / CERTIFICATE OF REGISTRATION (COR)
Board passers who have already registered; and Professionals who renewed their Professional Identification Card.
- PIC and BC can be claimed personally by the professional or through a representative.
- If claimed by a representative, the representative must present a valid ID (with photo and signature) together with the professional’s Claim Slip and a Letter of Authorization.
- If Claim Stub/Slip is lost, the representative must also present valid ID of the professional (with photo and signature).
PICs and BCs can be claimed at PRC Baguio Regional Office (2nd Floor) or through the mobile outreach service in the provinces (see MOP schedule posted at the right side of this screen). E-mail us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org text 0927-788-0145 at least 3 or 4 working days before the scheduled MOP. For security reasons, PICs and BCs cannot be mailed.
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO CLAIM
- If your name or license number does not appear in the list, your Professional Identification Card (PIC) may still be with PRC Central Office for processing. You may also verify with the Regulations Division at email@example.com
- If ID is already available, you can claim the same personally at Releasing Counter located at the 2nd floor, Monday to Friday (8 am to 5 pm) or through a representative who must present:
- Authorization letter
- Claim stub
- Your valid identification card with picture
- Representative’s valid identification card with picture.