RENEWAL OF PROFESSIONAL IDENTIFICATION CARD (PIC)
- Duly accomplished Form.
- One (1) copy RECENT passport-size colored picture in white background with complete nametag (Last Name, First Name and Middle Name).
- One photocopy of latest Professional Identification Card
- In case of loss of unexpired Professional Identification Card, submit duly notarized Affidavit of Loss.
- Marriage certificate from PSA/NSO (in security paper) for married female applicants who wish to apply for change of name due to marriage.
- For Petition for correction of name and/or date of birth applicant submits copy of birth certificate from PSA/NSO in security paper (and PSA/NSO marriage certificate for female married applicant) and duly notarized affidavit of explanation regarding request of correction;
- Certificate of membership or official receipt issued by accredited professional organization as prescribed by respective boards(please refer below);
- If the professional is abroad, he/she may renew his/her Professional Identification Card through representative.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENT/S AS PRESCRIBED BY RESPECTIVE BOARDS
- AERONAUTICAL ENGINEER – CERTIFICATE OF GOOD STANDING FROM SOCIETY OF AEROSPACE ENGINEERS OF THE PHILS. INC. (SAEP).
- ARCHITECTS - CERTIFICATE OF GOOD STANDING/OFFICIAL RECEIPT ISSUED BY THE UAP
- CUSTOMS BROKER – CERTIFICATE OF GOOD STANDING ISSUED BY THE CCBI
- ELECTRONICS ENGR/PROF. ELECTRONICS ENGR./ELECTRONICS TECHNICIAN - CERTIFICATE OF GOOD STANDING FROM IECEP.
- GEODETIC ENGINEER - CERTIFICATE OF GOOD STANDING ISSUED BY THE GEP
- GUIDANCE COUNSELOR –CERTIFICATE OF GOOD STANDING ISSUED BY THE PGCA
- INTERIOR DESIGNER – CERTIFICATE OF GOOD STANDING ISSUED BY PHILIPPINE INSTITUTE OF INTERIOR DESIGN (PIID).
- LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT – CERTIFICATE OF GOOD STANDING ISSUED BY PHILIPPINE ASSO. OF LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTS (PALA).
- PROF. AGRI. ENGRS. – CERTIFICATE OF GOOD STANDING ISSUED BY PSAE
- PSYCHOLOGIST/PSYCHOMETRICIAN – CERTIFICATE OF GOOD STANDING ISSUED BY THE PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION OF THE PHILIPPINES (PAP).
- REGISTERED ELECTRICAL ENGRS./RME/PEE - CERTIFICATE OF GOOD STANDING ISSUED BY THE IIEE/ IIEE LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP CARD.
- RESPIRATORY THERAPIST – CERTIFICATE OF GOOD STANDING ISSUED BY THE ASSOCIATION OF RESPIRATORY CARE PRACTITIONERS, PHILIPPINES (ARCPP).
- REAL ESTATE PRACTITIONERS -
- Notarized Certificate of Attendance to an Accredited (45 CPE Units) Program Administered by an Accredited Provider; For Salesperson, 10 CPE Units and photocopy of Real Estate Broker’s PIC
- For Private Practitioners: Indemnity Insurance/Cash or Surety Bond of Twenty Thousand Pesos (P20,000.00).
- For Permanent Government Employee with Position/Item related to Profession: CERTIFICATE OF EMPLOYMENT.
Step 1 - Secure Renewal Form from the Public Assistance and Complaint Desk (PACD); or download renewal form at www.prcbaguio.blogspot.com
Step 2 - Accomplish priority slip form and paste the picture; if no picture proceed to Customer Service Center, then to Counter 9 for assessment of fees and evaluation of requirements;
Step 3 - Pay the assessed fee.
Step 4 - Receive Claim Slip from the Renewal Officer
Additional Requirements for female married professional with request for Change of Name (CON) and Change of Status (COS) due to marriage:
- Duly accomplished Petition Form for CON/COS and one (1) documentary stamp.
- Original copy of Marriage Certificate issued by NSO in security paper.
- Petition fee – Php225.00